• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Various of stuff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
JBL 2410 compression drivers: Match pair with consecutive serial # 4257 and 4258. They both work well and have excellent sound. $225 + shipping.

JBL 2350 Horns: Match pair with consecutive serial. Very good condition. $100 + shipping

JBL 2327 Horn Adapters: Match pair with consecutive serial #21897 & 21898. $45 + Shipping.

JBL 2328 Horn Adapters: Match pair with consecutive serial #24401 & 24403. $85 + Shipping.

Custom built Stereo Tube Preamp using 6J5G tubes; More detail here: AudiogoN ForSale: Custom 6J5G Tube Stereo Preamp .

Dynaco PAS3X Tube preamp: Works well. Only comes with 2 12AX7 tubes and rectifier tube as I don't use phono and pulled the other 2 12ax7 in phono stage to use in other amp. $200 + Shipping.

Apt Holman power amp: Only one channel work. It used to work in 2 channels after 5~10 minutes warm up. Now only sound in one channel. Fair cosmetic condition. $70 + shipping. Really nice sounding amp.

Proton 550 Integrated amp. When use in power mode, both channels sound fine which how i use it. When use as integrated or preamp mode, only hear sound in one channel, don't know what the problem is. $60 + shipping.

Fostex 126 4.5 Full Range speakers pair with enable by someone - the person who sold them to me said they sound exactly like the enable pair that he has. Works well and sounds really nice. $60 + shipping.

Pair of Webster monoblock tube amps using 6V6 tubes. These are really really nice sounding amp. I've never thought i would sell these. They have the webster transformers that John Hogan used and had lot of people follow. Google John Hogan and you will see. $500 + shipping.

I will List more as i have time to get to the stuff. Having bad financial situation hence selling all of my stuff.

JBL 2410 compression drivers: Match pair with consecutive serial # 4257 and 4258. They both work well and have excellent sound. $225 + shipping.

JBL 2350 Horns: Match pair with consecutive serial. Very good condition. $100 + shipping

JBL 2327 Horn Adapters: Match pair with consecutive serial #21897 & 21898. $45 + Shipping.

JBL 2328 Horn Adapters: Match pair with consecutive serial #24401 & 24403. $85 + Shipping.

Custom built Stereo Tube Preamp using 6J5G tubes; SOLD

Dynaco PAS3X Tube preamp: Works well. Only comes with 2 12AX7 tubes and rectifier tube as I don't use phono and pulled the other 2 12ax7 in phono stage to use in other amp. $200 + Shipping.

Apt Holman power amp: Only one channel work. It used to work in 2 channels after 5~10 minutes warm up. Now only sound in one channel. Fair cosmetic condition. $70 + shipping. Really nice sounding amp.

Proton 550 Integrated amp. When use in power mode, both channels sound fine which how i use it. When use as integrated or preamp mode, only hear sound in one channel, don't know what the problem is. $60 + shipping.

Fostex 126 4.5 Full Range speakers pair with enable by someone - the person who sold them to me said they sound exactly like the enable pair that he has. Works well and sounds really nice. SOLD

Pair of Webster monoblock tube amps using 6V6 tubes. These are really really nice sounding amp. I've never thought i would sell these. They have the webster transformers that John Hogan used and had lot of people follow. Google John Hogan and you will see. $500 + shipping.

I will List more as i have time to get to the stuff. Having bad financial situation hence selling all of my stuff.

JBL 2410 compression drivers: Match pair with consecutive serial # 4257 and 4258. They both work well and have excellent sound. SOLD.

Custom built Stereo Tube Preamp using 6J5G tubes; SOLD

Fostex 126 4.5 Full Range speakers pair with enable by someone - the person who sold them to me said they sound exactly like the enable pair that he has. Works well and sounds really nice. SOLD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.