FS: Various of stuff - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th October 2010, 02:18 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Various of stuff

JBL 2410 compression drivers: Match pair with consecutive serial # 4257 and 4258. They both work well and have excellent sound. $225 + shipping.

JBL 2350 Horns: Match pair with consecutive serial. Very good condition. $100 + shipping

JBL 2327 Horn Adapters: Match pair with consecutive serial #21897 & 21898. $45 + Shipping.

JBL 2328 Horn Adapters: Match pair with consecutive serial #24401 & 24403. $85 + Shipping.

Custom built Stereo Tube Preamp using 6J5G tubes; More detail here: AudiogoN ForSale: Custom 6J5G Tube Stereo Preamp .

Dynaco PAS3X Tube preamp: Works well. Only comes with 2 12AX7 tubes and rectifier tube as I don't use phono and pulled the other 2 12ax7 in phono stage to use in other amp. $200 + Shipping.

Apt Holman power amp: Only one channel work. It used to work in 2 channels after 5~10 minutes warm up. Now only sound in one channel. Fair cosmetic condition. $70 + shipping. Really nice sounding amp.

Proton 550 Integrated amp. When use in power mode, both channels sound fine which how i use it. When use as integrated or preamp mode, only hear sound in one channel, don't know what the problem is. $60 + shipping.

Fostex 126 4.5 Full Range speakers pair with enable by someone - the person who sold them to me said they sound exactly like the enable pair that he has. Works well and sounds really nice. $60 + shipping.

Pair of Webster monoblock tube amps using 6V6 tubes. These are really really nice sounding amp. I've never thought i would sell these. They have the webster transformers that John Hogan used and had lot of people follow. Google John Hogan and you will see. $500 + shipping.

I will List more as i have time to get to the stuff. Having bad financial situation hence selling all of my stuff.
Old 11th October 2010, 03:26 PM   #2
renfrow is offline renfrow  United States
diyAudio Member

If you still have the Fostex 126, I'll take them.

Tom.
Old 11th October 2010, 05:22 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

They are your if you still want them. You are the first to reply for these. Please PM me to work out the detail.
Old 14th October 2010, 02:40 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xecluded View Post
JBL 2410 compression drivers: Match pair with consecutive serial # 4257 and 4258. They both work well and have excellent sound. $225 + shipping.

JBL 2350 Horns: Match pair with consecutive serial. Very good condition. $100 + shipping

JBL 2327 Horn Adapters: Match pair with consecutive serial #21897 & 21898. $45 + Shipping.

JBL 2328 Horn Adapters: Match pair with consecutive serial #24401 & 24403. $85 + Shipping.

Custom built Stereo Tube Preamp using 6J5G tubes; SOLD

Dynaco PAS3X Tube preamp: Works well. Only comes with 2 12AX7 tubes and rectifier tube as I don't use phono and pulled the other 2 12ax7 in phono stage to use in other amp. $200 + Shipping.

Apt Holman power amp: Only one channel work. It used to work in 2 channels after 5~10 minutes warm up. Now only sound in one channel. Fair cosmetic condition. $70 + shipping. Really nice sounding amp.

Proton 550 Integrated amp. When use in power mode, both channels sound fine which how i use it. When use as integrated or preamp mode, only hear sound in one channel, don't know what the problem is. $60 + shipping.

Fostex 126 4.5 Full Range speakers pair with enable by someone - the person who sold them to me said they sound exactly like the enable pair that he has. Works well and sounds really nice. SOLD

Pair of Webster monoblock tube amps using 6V6 tubes. These are really really nice sounding amp. I've never thought i would sell these. They have the webster transformers that John Hogan used and had lot of people follow. Google John Hogan and you will see. $500 + shipping.

I will List more as i have time to get to the stuff. Having bad financial situation hence selling all of my stuff.
Old 14th October 2010, 02:50 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xecluded View Post
JBL 2410 compression drivers: Match pair with consecutive serial # 4257 and 4258. They both work well and have excellent sound. SOLD.

Custom built Stereo Tube Preamp using 6J5G tubes; SOLD

Fostex 126 4.5 Full Range speakers pair with enable by someone - the person who sold them to me said they sound exactly like the enable pair that he has. Works well and sounds really nice. SOLD

Old 13th November 2010, 06:36 PM   #6
megabry is offline megabry  United States
diyAudio Member

hello, i need the JBL 2328 Horn Adapters.
What can i do in order to buy and delivery to Sarasota Fl ?
thanks for your gently answer.
Old 14th November 2010, 11:44 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

I've sold them all. Sorry.
Old 17th February 2012, 11:13 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Hi!
Do you perhaps stil have the Holman power amp for sale?
I am interested if so.
Please advise.
Old 22nd February 2012, 08:13 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

Hi There.
Please advise should the Apt1 Holman still be available.
I need one for spares as I am repairing one for a friend
who's amp was struck by lightning. I am willing to pay
for shipping.

Hide this!Advertise here!