• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom built Orange Spud( SEP 6cl6/6197) integ. amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale Orange Spud integrated amp ( SEP 6cl6/6197) 2.8 watts, no negative feedback in mint cond. Jerry Curtis at Hawthorne Audio built it for me in March of 2010.Been using him with my OB Hawthorne Duets with great success. Extremely quiet little amp ( no buzzing or humming ) Amp. will come with lots of NOS NIB 6cl6 and 6197 tubes.Also you'll get Neotech NEP-3003 Power cord (single crystal" UP-OCC Copper 1 meter ) with Furutech copper connectors.

Asking $ 325 including shipping in cont. USA

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01814.jpg

DSC01816.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01818.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.