• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: Zaph Audio SR-71Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Zaph Audio SR-71 speakers built from a Madisound kit.

https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=35_40_402_408&products_id=8306

The kit costs $630 plus shipping and there are no upgrades added to the basic kit build. The speakers are in very good to excellent shape and are in the light maple finish. I still have the original shipping boxes to use for shipping. I hardly ever used these as I ended up preferring my floor standing transmission lines .... so they have had little use. I am asking $375 plus shipping from 43050/ Ohio. You can contact me through the DIY Audio private message system if you are interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.