• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS 2X Atma-Sphere transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have decided to part with my My Atma-Sphere power transformers. I think these were from the MA-2's or possibly MA-1's. Each EI core transformer has dual 0-100-120v primary windings and dual secondaries that i got 103v no load with 120 in to the 120V primary windings. I got 123v out with 120v fed to the 100V primarys. these should handle 16-20x 6AS7's each no doubt. so you could build a 140-200watt stereo amp with these.

These have chrome end bells with some signs of pitting. I got these from Ralph some time ago. I think he said these had a degree more core hum then they liked and they were swapped out when new and have been sitting in storage ever since. I was going to build my own Atma-Clones but time Vs money has not permitted me to do so.

These babies are heavy., at least 15-20lbs or more each. so shipping out of the us will probably be expensive.

Looking to get $100 for the pair plus shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.