FS 2X Atma-Sphere transformers - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th October 2010, 01:23 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS 2X Atma-Sphere transformers

I have decided to part with my My Atma-Sphere power transformers. I think these were from the MA-2's or possibly MA-1's. Each EI core transformer has dual 0-100-120v primary windings and dual secondaries that i got 103v no load with 120 in to the 120V primary windings. I got 123v out with 120v fed to the 100V primarys. these should handle 16-20x 6AS7's each no doubt. so you could build a 140-200watt stereo amp with these.

These have chrome end bells with some signs of pitting. I got these from Ralph some time ago. I think he said these had a degree more core hum then they liked and they were swapped out when new and have been sitting in storage ever since. I was going to build my own Atma-Clones but time Vs money has not permitted me to do so.

These babies are heavy., at least 15-20lbs or more each. so shipping out of the us will probably be expensive.

Looking to get $100 for the pair plus shipping.
Old 29th July 2011, 11:50 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Bump, these are still available willing to listen to any offers. must sell/trade or they are going to the recyclers
Old 22nd October 2011, 06:29 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

I still have these as well. anyone want to build your own Circlotrons??
Old 23rd October 2011, 04:53 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Hello. You've got a PM. Thanks. daniel

Hide this!Advertise here!