• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: CD-Pro2 Complete CDP/Transport

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a CD Pro 2, upgraded with TentLabs clock, and various power supply upgrades.

The unit operates perfectly, includes the remote and is in near mint condition.

The sound is detailed and smooth, I really couldn't ask for more in a CD Player or transport. I have used it as both, and it is absolutely outstanding. At this point, I simply don't use it enough to keep it around.

$1000.00, includes shipping and PP fees to the 48 states. Will ship anywhere though, however it is heavy, probably between 20 and 30 lbs.

contact me via e-mail: paul.hilgeman@us.ul.com

I'll try to post some pictures of it tomorrow.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.