• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HEAT SINKS FS OR TRADE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
the first mistake ...

I bought 4 heat sinks for my first amp build but, they run the horizontally.

Size ..... 300 mm x 165 mm x 40 mm high .... not anodised . I payed far too much , something Like 35 pounds each . There is small dent on a plate corner ,not the fin :)

I have ordered from HiFi 2000 . Hindsight - 20-20 and all that .

Anyway , if these are of any value to anyone ,be my guest . Make me an offer in the region of 80 quid plus shipping .

I'm also willing to trade for any components I can use for my Aleph 30 build . I have fets, caps and the pcb's

Anything else would be most welcome . I would also consider a used multi meter . A good friend gave me one ,but it has no AC/DC

Please PM for Photos .

Thanks , richluvsound

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.