• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Buffalo II DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
He just checked and said that you can pre-order coming Saturday.The count down indicates when the preorder can be started.

Yes they start pre-orders every 2 weeks but last time, on november 20th, when the countdown timer ended the "sold out" message appeared and it was impossible to pre-order before ! Ordering available kits is simple but I still don't see how to pre-order the BuffaloII DAC...
By the way, they never reply to emails ! :(

Twisted Pear Audio seem to be a bit overwhelmed by the run for the Buffalo dac.
Anyway my friend got in touch with Brian Donegan lately who apologized for the poor communication.
It seems that they closed down last pre-order session before it even started to get out of the trouble.
I advice to check coming Saturday.

So let's see what happens next saturday !
Thanks Pieter.:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.