• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2SJ109

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So they sems to offer same stuff 1 dollar cheaper and only 100
Same distric different contact

Loads of Chen in that place may be cousins.
worth $350 for my order
Dont think so

Had a look at Escrow services they hold the maney till satisfied but cost $100 + charges

May try to get 10 still does not mean that when they sell the rest I wont get fakes.

Any one going to Cina to make shure?

Hi Bksabath,

Yes it's a jungle out there. Must be a neighbur to Miss Chen.....or her sister!!

They pretend to be reliable and big companies and have impressive home sites, borrow names from known companies, but are fly-by-night singel owner ones.

No reliable trading company uses hotmail, yahoo or gmail type mail addresses.

We have many chinese members here on the forum. It would be interesting with a comment from some of them about this phenomena!!

JohanB

> Here we can offer:
> 2SJ109 100 TOSHIBA 08+ $3.50 TO-92
> New&Original

It is not even the right package.
Fingers off.

I personally am very suspective of anything from Shenzhen.
There are many such companies who only have a postal address there, or an address in Hong Kong.

Even my Japnese supplier is running out of stock and he is selling to mre than 10 USD, so how can someone who still have thousands to be so stupid to sell them at USD3.50.....

We got quotes once for a MAXIM ECL chip and they quoted the wrong package.
When we asked further there was no reply.

Other than a few of us who still have sufficient stock, I am afraid the rest is stuck with the next best thing -- matched 2SJ74's. Even those are getting near impossible .....

Speaking from experience,
Patrick

Last edited:
Hahaa..... we have an estimate of 130 million Chinese with the family name of "Chen". The family trees are various. So they are not cousins. :D

But they seems not selling the 2SJ109 that we want. They don't even know how to read the date code. :D

Last edited:
Well so far all negative comments

Sorry If I got your hopes up but I this point I will call this off.

Over and out
Al

OK Bksabath, it was a nice trying.

We call these specific ones off, but we never give up.

Somewhere out there, there are some staches of the 2SJ109-XX, just waiting to be picked up.

When communicate with other people who say they have a larger amount, ask for a picture of the original Toshiba packing and box.

The original delivery package should look exactly like this attachment on my 2SK389-GR´s, but of course write 2SJ109-XX instead.

1000pcs brown Toshiba paperbox sealed with red & white "TOSHIBA GUARANTEED" tape. 80mmx80mmx160mm with printed type & batch number on the short end. Containing 5 black printed sealed antistatic bags with 200 pcs in each. I don't think they have fantasy to fake this too!!
You should never accept a larger amount in a plain opaque plastic bag!!

Good Hunting, Johan

Attachments

• transistorer 001.jpg
    transistorer 001.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 2SK389 009.jpg
    2SK389 009.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 2SK389 010.jpg
    2SK389 010.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 2SK389 012.jpg
    2SK389 012.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 2SK389 013.jpg
    2SK389 013.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 117
I don't belive the forgers read DiyAdio, or can do a perfect printing on a new non-grinded 7-pin ZIP-package, and are clever enough to in detail copy this packing.

All presumtive buyer must also have this information, otherwise he's even more chanceless to the fakers.

Those who regulary trade Toshiba devises, should already know about this packings.

JohanB

Still the same boooooring mix-up of Siliconix-type J109 and 2SJ109

At least the price is good.......HaHaHa

dear Johan

thank you so much of your inquiry, Please check my offer here:

2SJ109 09+ 1000pcs to-92 0.5usd each.

new and original. rohs in stock

Doris Chen / Int'l Sales Fantastic technologies Ltd.

Tel: ++86-755-82861644 Fax:+86-755-23816662

Email / doris@fantastic-ele.com msn: dorischenyeah@hotmail.com
UrL: home-Fantastic Technologies limited
A2808 Gaokede electronic city zhenghua road futian district 518031 Shenzhen china
======== 2010-10-02 02:06:08 您在来信中写道: ========

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.