• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Gorlich, Micro-Precision Z130 Woofers, 5", $150 Pair, Best Woofers In The World!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gorlich, Micro-Precision Z130 Woofers, 5", $150 Pair, Best Woofers In The World!!!

For sale is a pair of Podzsus Gorlich Zellaton 5" woofers from Germany. Also the same as the one's Micro-Precision and Expolinear distributes. New, these cost $750+ per pair. These woofers are 10 years old and have been used in various projects, but function perfectly. The screw holes have also been elongated, they are no longer circles, but ellipses. I will sell these for $150 plus $10 shipping within United States. Arguably the very best woofers in existence. I prefer PayPal for payment. Thanks!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
I don't have any design details for the Expolinear... I've always paired them up with the Hiquphon OWII tweeters in a 10 liter box. Ported, or with a passive radiator.

Crossover for woofer: Baffle step (1.2mH inductor in parallel with 15ohm resistor) in series with a Zobel (10uF capacitor in series with a 3.9ohm resistor) in parallel with the woofer.

Crossover for tweeter: 2.7ohm resistor in series with second order crossover (6.8uF capacitor and 0.39mH inductor) in series with a Zobel (1.0uF capacitor in series with 8.2ohm resistor) in parallel with the tweeter.

Negysaudio,
I own a pair of early 90's vintage Ensemble Ref. monitors. As you may know, they employ both drivers that you mention. I need to replace a 5" Gorlich driver and would like to order one without going through Ensemble. Hoping you might know the model # or could direct me to someone who would.
Thank you,
Marko

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.