• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS mosfets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
North American DIYers!

I have some extra 2SJ49 Hitachi Mosfets available. I can match them up to a resonable number - likes sets of 2,3,4,5,6... beyond that it gets a bit difficult to find good matches. Matching between sets is another matter entirely, and much more difficult although matches can still be fairly close. (A match of two sets of 6 implies 12 matched devices...). Matching takes time and effort, btw. ;)

I'm not in the biz of selling these parts... but I do have more than I am likely to need of this type, so I feel ok about making them available to DIYers... please contact me off forum, directly:
bear@bearlabs.com

_-_-bear :Pawprint:

PS. will trade for the complementary device 2SK134/5 or the higher voltage versions: 2SJ56/K176

PPS. these will work for Susan Parker's amp... just use a negative supply. Also for Hafler DH200 amps, Borbely amps, etc...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.