FS: Bose 901 Series V speaker system - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 29th September 2010, 04:07 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to thebulbguy
Default FS: Bose 901 Series V speaker system

I'm not sure if anyone will be interested in these, but I have a set of Bose 901 series V speakers in amazing condition up for sale (they look just as good now as they did when originally unpacked). These belonged to my dad for years, and were never driven even close to maximum ratings so there is no damage to any of the drivers. The only reason he is looking to get rid of them is because my parents are moving to a smaller house to finally settle down and neither of them are interested in having large speakers around anymore. I have everything they originally came with (stands, equalizer, etc.). If anyone wants pictures I will take as many at whatever angle you are interested in and post them as soon as I can.

I have no idea how much these are worth or how much people are willing to pay, so I will entertain any reasonable offer. They are located at my house in Virginia Beach and are decently sized, so shipping might be a tad on the expensive side if you are not nearby. Reply or PM me for more details/pictures/questions/etc.
Old 29th September 2010, 05:45 AM   #2
defect9 is offline defect9  Ireland
diyAudio Member

ebay is a great place to find out going "real life" prices (not the buy it now so much as what the bidding ends at)
Old 29th September 2010, 04:11 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to thebulbguy
Yeah I was scoping that out as well, there are a lot of buy it now auctions up and one scheduled to end bidding in about 9 hours. I figured I'd see if anyone here was interested first before trying my luck on ebay; some buyers there are such a pain and sellers get no protection these days.
Old 29th September 2010, 07:05 PM   #4
defect9 is offline defect9  Ireland
diyAudio Member

I wouldn't honestly recommend selling them on ebay so much, just using it as a place to get ideas of price.

Craigslist is usually a better bet, as you can set up an audition with them and know that not only are you getting your money when the speakers leave the house, once they walk out the door you won't get a chargeback either.

Hide this!Advertise here!