• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Bose 901 Series V speaker system

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not sure if anyone will be interested in these, but I have a set of Bose 901 series V speakers in amazing condition up for sale (they look just as good now as they did when originally unpacked). These belonged to my dad for years, and were never driven even close to maximum ratings so there is no damage to any of the drivers. The only reason he is looking to get rid of them is because my parents are moving to a smaller house to finally settle down and neither of them are interested in having large speakers around anymore. I have everything they originally came with (stands, equalizer, etc.). If anyone wants pictures I will take as many at whatever angle you are interested in and post them as soon as I can.

I have no idea how much these are worth or how much people are willing to pay, so I will entertain any reasonable offer. They are located at my house in Virginia Beach and are decently sized, so shipping might be a tad on the expensive side if you are not nearby. Reply or PM me for more details/pictures/questions/etc.

I wouldn't honestly recommend selling them on ebay so much, just using it as a place to get ideas of price.

Craigslist is usually a better bet, as you can set up an audition with them and know that not only are you getting your money when the speakers leave the house, once they walk out the door you won't get a chargeback either.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.