• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Nippon chemi-con 100 000uf/80v

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good evening everyone. I got 2 new Nippon chemi-cons caps. They are 100 000 uF/80 V. I will put 2 plastic clamps along with the caps in the package.

More information :http://bgaudioclub.org/gallery/albums/userpics/12504/United_Chemi-Con_U36D_Web-E36D.pdf

Farnell sells those for ~64 pounds each, + 16 pounds to ship if you are outside USA.
I'm looking for 80 pounds excl shipping.

Pm me for shipping quotes.

Note: They are not located here in Manchester, but in Bulgaria. They will be dispatched from there.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Best regards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.