• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Cinemag CMLI 15/15B input transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm considering giving up a pair or two of these, available in leaded or PCB mount if the price is right. Need to raise some cash for other items... Not planning on taking much of a loss though, you can see what I paid if you search hard enough as I led the latest group buy for these.

Please PM me and we can go from there.

cool, I should be able to accommodate you. I'll PM you tonite.

Alistair, do you care if they are PCB or wire versions?

Harold, I'll let you know if I have any left, but I've done business with both of the above gentleman before, and I suspect they will be gone pending further follow-up. I'll post later tonite.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.