• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Acapella Troels Gravensen Seas Drivers & Aurum Cantus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Awesome speakers, Look and sound better than most under 10 grand range, I'll accept trades and will take cash 1600.00 local del, easly $2,200.00 in parts.

acapella3.jpg

seasexceldrivers3way.jpg

thank you Mark

download the manual
http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/download/The Acapella SE.pdf

Are you looking for anything in particular in trade? I have some Visiton B200s, Hemp FR8.0, a Forte 55 amp, a modified MacIintosh 2105 (no longer stock, a little hacked on the back panel, but looks and sounds great), a McCormack SS pre amp, a Forte 50A DAC and potentially a Red Wine Isabella DAC (older model), MIT Z stailizer, and a Sophia Electric PP EL34 amp. Some things I may or may not be that excited to part with. Depends on the deal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.