• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Vintage Davis 600 ohm pots radio console

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I have these rare Davis 600 ohm in/out ladder circuit pots and the front of the radio console they came out of for sale on the San Diego craigslist.

Type: "radio mixer" to find the ad, if any problem let me know and I can send peeks directly.

I also have a peavy pa-120 mixer amp on the San Diego craigslist.

Type: "peavy pa-120" to find the ad

The power amp is dead because of a bad driver transformer

There is a guy in England that will re-wind it for $50

This is a repair for a customer who gave the unit to me

The whole reest of the unit works fine, very mint condition

The case is 19" wide, by 5-1/2" inside, standard rack

You can use the preamps to make a four channel mixer with

reverb, just take the power amp out.

If you have another vintage Peavy, great for parts

I have the schemo, and the preamps are very well designed, the volume controls are actual gain controls. Could make a mixer for effects for the studio, have the line outs on the back...

I can help with the circuits also

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.