• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: F5 Amplifier Kit - Boards, Heatinks, Power Caps, Input Caps, RCAs, Binding Posts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As you can see in the pic, the boards are not assembled all the way yet, but they will be completely built before I send them to you.

Sold as a complete kit only, will not break up.

Here is is the price breakdown:
- 2 Complete F5 boards ($25 ea)
- 2 Giant NAD Heatsinks ($25 ea.)
- 2 Nichicon 6800uf 63v Gold Tune capacitors ($12 ea.)
- 2 2.2uf 250v WIMA MKP10 Input capacitors ($4 ea)
- 2 Input RCA plugs ($1 ea)
- 4 Binding posts ($2 ea)

Shipping is $12 in the USA and Labor (for assembling the boards) is $40 (gotta make a little money on this, the rest I am breaking even on, it's exactly what I paid for the parts).

Total, with Paypal fees = $199.63.

All you need is a transformer, a diode bridge, and a chassis!

limitedslip@gmail.com for contact, it's also my paypal address.

Attachments

• IMG_2904.JPG
    IMG_2904.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 1,049
credit.

using the PASS logo without permission, not crediting nelson pass, and not labeling as a clone is different than what was done here. nelson doesn't care if we make clones and sell them as long as we keep things above board (pun sorta intended) in regards to the nature of it being a clone and someone elses design.

Dear forum members,

I am the naive and unfortunate buyer of the F5 boards and hereby would like to add further details to the ignorant and immoral attitude of this fellow diyer.

I have paid for the items for more than a month ago and Ted has promised to dispatch the parcel next day however I didn't hear from him since then, nor did I receive the boards. Tried to contact him many times with no replies from him.

Just wanted to share my disappointment and frustration!

If you used Paypal, you should have some recourse.

Dear forum members,

I am the naive and unfortunate buyer of the F5 boards and hereby would like to add further details to the ignorant and immoral attitude of this fellow diyer.

I have paid for the items for more than a month ago and Ted has promised to dispatch the parcel next day however I didn't hear from him since then, nor did I receive the boards. Tried to contact him many times with no replies from him.

Whoa, Toth, is this post really necessary? Here is a picture of the receipt. They are in the mail!

I would really appreciate it if you would try me more than once or twice before making a post like this. Please realize that I am a full-time student and have a part-time job, and sometimes emails are missed. Even a Paypal claim is a bit more courteous than this.

I hope this does not tarnish any forum member's opinion of my transactions. I am an honest guy and have never intentionally screwed anyone out of money.

Attachments

• DPP_0001.JPG
    DPP_0001.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 365
Dear forum members,

Please get in touch with me I'm having similar issues.

Ted, can I have one of these receipts as well please?

Despite repeated requests, I've heard nothing from you since November 2. You promised to chase up USPS, almost 2 weeks now since you said the package was posted and nothing showing (see below). One way of reading we web site info is that the item has been booked but not actually posted.

If you don't want people to contact you here then you should answer your email!!!!

Label/Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 24, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I really with DIYAudio would put together this kit much like they did with the AMP CAMP kit. I had a TOTALLY AWESOME experience with that kit putting it together with my son for his birthday. I'd love to do the same with the F5, but it looks like I will have to find the parts from different sources and try to get them together and working the old fashioned way.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.