• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fostex PS-3.1 - 2.1 monitors w/full range drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I'm selling my set of fostex ps-3.1 monitors. This 2.1 set-up uses two 3" fostex full range drivers for the satellites and a 5.25" driver for the subwoofer. Fostex made this set-up for recording studios, its now discontinued.They sound really great. Price is 150 shipped in the US for international shipping contact me for quote.

DSC06380.jpg

DSC06389.jpg

Last edited:
The PS-3.1 offers a complete 2-way monitoring solution, combining one 5-1/4" bass reflex subwoofer and a pair of matching shielded satellite speakers with 3" full-range drivers in a compact, affordable package. The subwoofer contains its own 15 watt power amplifier, a crossover network, and two 5 watt power amplifiers for powering the satellite speakers—making the PS-3.1 a self-contained system that fits nearly any studio application without the need for external amplification. Satellite dimensions are 7-1/4"H x 6-9/16"D x 4-11/16"W, weight 3lbs 7oz each. Subwoofer 10"H x 11-1/4"D x 8-1/4"W, weight 14 lbs.

MAIN FEATURES
• One 5-1/4" bass reflex subwoofer with 15 watt power amplifier
• 2 shielded satellite speakers with 3" full-range drivers with 5 watt power amplifiers
• Crossover network
• System response 80Hz-20kHz.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.