Denon DVD2800 and Technics SJ-HD501 mini disc player - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th September 2010, 08:25 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Denon DVD2800 and Technics SJ-HD501 mini disc player

Selling on behalf of a friend located in central London. Both of these units have been owned by him from new.

Denon DVD2800 – high end DVD player, circa 2001, with battleship build quality. Performs really well as DVD player and CD (compares very well with Marantz CD17KI) and in excellent condition. One small issue is that the drawer mechanism is a bit temperamental and sometimes needs assistance to close fully but should be an easy thing to fix and the player invariably reads discs once they are loaded. Comes complete with remote and manual. Price - £800 when new, offered at £100 ono.

Technics SJ-HD501 mini disc player – flagship model in 2001 with Walnut side cheeks and beautiful build quality. This has been little used and is in as new condition. All reasonable offers considered for what must be a bit of a collector’s item. £50 ono.

I am happy to answer any questions or refer on to my friend.

Delivery through courier at cost, or collection from central London is possible.
Old 23rd December 2010, 10:34 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Bump - offers considered
Old 24th December 2010, 12:42 PM   #3
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

such a pity, I would snap the DVD up if it wouldnt cost me at least the same again to ship it here

Hide this!Advertise here!