• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Seling My Power Followers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Selling a pair of Cuffolis power followers I built around two years ago.

$75.00 each which is about what I spent to build each one. Does not have driver stage!!! You need a high voltage driver for these, or a preamp with really high output level. Contact me for more details if you are interested. I can also e-mail you more detailed photos..... No out of country shhipping on these. Thanks!
Mark

Attachments

• 6816881 copy.jpg
    6816881 copy.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 461
Well I did compare but it was not a fair comparison as I built a pair if Aleph 2's. My Dynaudios are not super efficient so the 2's creamed the followers......definately not a fair comparison on these speakers.
Had I built a pair of Aleph 3's, or 30's, the comparison would have been fair. I'd have to say that the sound of the power followers all depends on the driver stage you use.
Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.