• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NOS Parts blowout!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
More NOS parts are becoming available to me as we dig out the warehouse. I have photos of some items(pic) email me and i can send it to you. too many to post here. many more parts available but too many small items to list. boxes and boxes of carbon comp resistors etc.

Gold Plated Tiffany RCA Jacks two dozen(12 red, 12 white) for $25 (pic)

Black N Gold Neutrik XLR Chassis jacks, Male and female available. Black frame, gold pins. $4each (Pic)

Black Beauty Pots...the real deal. NOS. 100K dual section, pins are tarnished but easily cleaned. brand new! $25ea (pic)

Nobel 100K Balance pots. dual section. $12.50ea (pic)

Alps Dual section 100K Linear. Old style frame (pic)

2SC2837 Sanken transistors. graded and numbered 10 for $20 (many avail)
2SA1186 Sanken transistors. graded and numbered 10 for $20 (many avail)

10K Bias pots. Linear. standard control size, but screw driver adjust. 10 for $15

10K Linear pots. clarostat? 10 for $10

2N5462 fets 1000's available. make offer/quantity
2N5962 fets, same deal

Electrocube 2uf 600V film caps 10 for $4
Electrocube .47 270vac film caps 10 for $4

Phillips 63,000uf 60V screw type EL caps. NOS $5.50ea

Audio Technica Turntable feet. used $30 set of 4

More to follow.

Zc

I should revise this...there are hundreds of the RCA's available. as well as everything else. I will post when an item is sold out. but as of right now, there are hundreds if not thousands of some parts. so no worries!

BDP will send a pm with info

Last edited:
Hi,
I would be interested in:
- one time the "Gold Plated Tiffany RCA Jacks two dozen(12 red, 12 white) for $25"
and
- six of the "Phillips 63,000uf 60V screw type EL caps. NOS $5.50ea"
Can I please have the pics first. How old are the caps, approx?
The shipment is to Germany. Is that ok?

Best regards
Josch

Just FYI on international shipping. There are 3 options for international shipping...well 4 really.

1- small International Priority Mail 8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8" Maximum weight 4 pounds. $14

2- Priority Mail International Medium Flat Rate Box 13 5/8" x 11 7/8" x 3 3/8" or 11" x 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Maximum weight 20 pounds. $45

3- Priority Mail International Large Flat Rate Box 12" x 12" x 5 1/2".Maximum weight 20 pounds. $55

4- anything over 20lbs gets real expensive, IE $100+

I am going to have to put a hold on the Black Beauty pots at this time. it seems we have an error. It seems we just got lucky the first time we reached into the Alps box and pulled out the ONE Black beauty pot that was in the box. the rest of the box was filled with Noble pots. The manifest lists the BB pots so we are not sure if the exist and we just haven't found them yet or if it is in fact a clerical error. So until further notice the BB's are off list.

I apologize massively for the error. I posted the ad based on info given to me. Sorry about that.

Zc

The sankens have been matched they are all of the same grade lot, these are genuine Sankens NOS left over from a major audio MFG. each one has been tested and marked with a paint pen a matching number. there is a large bag of them. sets can easily be chosen from the matching numbers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.