• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

200 Pieces of 2SK170BL and 50 pieces of IRF610

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
have 200 pieces of 2SK170BL left and 50 pieces of IRF610.

10-08-23_13-37.jpg

10-08-23_13-371.jpg

asking USD $0.30 each for 2SK170BL
asking USD $0.75 each for IRF610

these are left overs from a bigger bulk purchase from a reputed local electronics supplier.

postage will be by registered/trackable Singapore Post.

payment by paypal preferred. any inquiries do pm me, or email me at s080068@e.ntu.edu.sg

hi all,

there are too many people whom have contacted me for the fets, i'll post a close up picture soon.

since i only have 200 pieces left for sale, i'll probably have to sell it to the first person in line. I get these parts from a well established electronics supplier in singapore, and may have more of the 2SK170BL next week.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.