• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: IVY III, capacitors and inductors for loudspeaker XO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am trying to organize the stash of goodies I have and here are some things one might find useful.

1. Assembled IVY III for the Buffalo II DAC (no PS) - 50$ shipped. I was planning to use it as a headphone amplifier but do not have the time to work on the setup at the moment.

2. A bunch of capacitors - PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION carefully, I don't want to make someone unhappy. I decided to organize them in groups to be easier to sell, apologies. BTW uF means microfarads.

a.Group 1 Obbligato Aluminum foil caps - all have been soldered and used for about a month, barely broken in. Technically perfect (no leads cut or broken) but they were glued with a technical glue so look scratched since I tried to remove the glue. Very close tolerance.

0.15 uF 4pcs
0.47 uF 6pcs
1.5 uF 2pcs
2.2 uF 2pcs
3.3 uF 2pcs
6.8 uF 2pcs
22 uF 2pcs

original price was around 250USD excl. shipping, I am looking for 130USD shipped

b.Group 2 Obbligato Paper in Oil - one of the 10 uF has the outer plastic wrapping torn during taking off, some of them are unsoldered.Very close tolerance

2 uF 10pcs
10 uF 2pcs

originally 130USD excl.shipping, I am looking for 70USD shipped

c.Group 3 Solen caps on both values leads were cut and soldered

7 uF 2pcs
150 uF

originally 90USD excl.shipping, looking for 50USD shipped

d.Group4 Jantzen crosscaps only soldered, no cut leads. Some numbers off specs, I did measure them and I can check the exact values if needed.

22 uF 2pcs
68 uF 2pcs

originally 60USD excl.shipping, looking for 35 USD shipped

3. A bunch of inductors - shipping will be very expensive on these so I'm open to discuss separating the groups to make it more flexible for someone interested in the larger values.

a.Group 1 Solen Sidewinder and Aircore just soldered, Sidewinder are 16AWG, Air cores are 14 AWG

0.1 mH 2pcs SW
0.8 mH 2pcs SW
1.8 mH 2pcs SW

1.5 mH 2pcs AC
4.0 mH 2pcs AC

originally 200USD excl. shipping, looking for 140USD shipped

b.Group 2 Alpha core the leads on the 1.0mH were cut and soldered, the picture show how long at the moment.

0.27 mH 2pcs 14AWG
0.47 mH 2pcs 14AWG
1.0 mH 4pcs 14AWG

0.47 mH 2pcs 12AWG
1.2 mH 2pcs 12AWG

originally about 400USD excl.shipping, looking for 200USD shipped

c.Group 3 Madisound Iron core BNIB 3.0mH - 20 USD shipped

I will be more than glad to answer any questions.

Attachments

• Capacitors.JPG
    Capacitors.JPG
    637 KB · Views: 217
  • Inductors.JPG
    Inductors.JPG
    652 KB · Views: 211
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.