• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(UK) Peter Daniel F4/F5 PCB's + WTB/WTS 1 x Fostex FE207e

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 2 pairs each of F4 and F5 pcb's bought from the original group buy that i'm looking to sell. I'd love to get them built but it seems a waste having them sat around when i'm sure there are people out there who would like them! Price is £11 per set including standard postage within Europe, if you want recorded/insured let me know where you live and i'll work out the extra (although it shouldn't be much!). Discounts on multiple sets, say £38 delivered in the UK for all 4 pairs.

I also have a single unmodded Fostex FE207e which has had a hundred or so hours as a no longer used center channel. I'm either looking for another one to make a stereo pair (or see trades below) or will sell this one for £75 delivered in the UK.

I have an unused Visaton KE25SC that I will sell for £30 delivered in the UK, or again see trades below.

**I would also (gladly!) consider trades for a DAC (i.e. gigaworks etc.) or a TA2020 module, preferably unmodded. B1 buffer PCB (or stuffed) would be considered. Might also consider trades against any smaller full range Fostex of Alpair drivers or some 12"-15" Eminance drivers but the trades above would take priority.**

Hi Rob, i've got 4 F4 board (2 pairs). I do have 2 pairs of the power boards as well (2 x positive rails + 2 x negative rails). I was intending to keep them to use the positive boards on some TA2024 amps but if you wanted both positive and negative I would be willing to include them in a trade. I have already separated the diode section of the PCB from the main section on the two positive PCB's, they are all as new apart from that though.

Last edited:
Hi Rob, i've got 4 F4 board (2 pairs). I do have 2 pairs of the power boards as well (2 x positive rails + 2 x negative rails). I was intending to keep them to use the positive boards on some TA2024 amps but if you wanted both positive and negative I would be willing to include them in a trade. I have already separated the diode section of the PCB from the main section on the two positive PCB's, they are all as new apart from that though.

You have PM.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.