FS for flood relief: Crown XTi2000 amp + DSP - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th August 2010, 06:00 AM   #1
Pallas is offline Pallas  Pakistan
diyAudio Member

Default FS for flood relief: Crown XTi2000 amp + DSP

I have two Crown XTi2000's for sale. Proceeds will go to flood relief efforts in Pakistan. I'm the original owner of both amps.

One is in top shape, and the other has some scratches on the top but is otherwise excellent. For a time, one powered a sealed ~140L JBL W15GTi based sub, and the other powered a ~110L Exodus Maelstrom-X Mk. I based sub. One I stopped using when I moved the Mael-X to the nearfield system, which put the W15GTi out of commission. I stopped using the second one when I upgraded the nearfield system's receiver to a Denon 3808ci, and decided I wanted an amp with a black faceplate to match.

Amp 1 is in excellent condition, and Amp 2 has some scratches on the top of the faceplate (see pics) but is in otherwise excellent condition.

Amp 1: 400USD + actual shipping costs by carrier/method of your choice from 30066 (USA)
Click the image to open in full size.

Amp 2: $380USD + actual shipping costs by carrier/method of your choice

To figure shipping costs, the shipping mass is 22 lbs 7 oz and the boxes measure 18" x 21" x 7". Origin ZIP is 30066 (USA).

They're really great amps, and the built-in parametric EQ and shelf filters allow for a true Linkwitz Transform as well as just about any other response profile you might want. In my use, I found the fans to only rarely kick on.

Amps will ship in their original boxes, with Crown's original packing material.

For those who care, both of these amps are made in the USA. (Harman subsequently moved production of the Crown XTi-series amps to China.)

I accept PayPal or cash-in-hand as payment. Prices firm; if amps don't sell by Tuesday they will listed at these prices on eBay.

Hide this!Advertise here!