• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Corcom entry module w/switch & ac filter & fused.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have for sale Corcom entry modules with part # 6EHL1SCM.

These are medical rated entry modules with an on/off switch and they are fused. They also have built in EMI filter.

They are rated at 6amps with a 18 amp surge.

These would make excellent entry modules for your gainclone project or your pre-amp or cd player or even your integrated amp.

They sell at 'Online Components' for $39.86 each, at 'Future Electronics' for $31.50 each, and at ' State Electronics' for $40.66 each.

Buy here for $10.00 each USD. I will quote shipping based on address. Should be no more than $4.00 in N. America.

I will include (10) evox rifa .047uf 630v film caps free with each filter purchased.

Payment by Paypal only.

Please feel free to buy more than one.

Please e-mail with any questions.

Cheers

KevinLee:)

Attachments

• l_series_pem.jpg
    l_series_pem.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 261
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.