• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of Dynaudio 15W75 (brand new)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of 8 ohm Dynaudio 15W75 woofers stocked in cool dry environment for ~ 10 years... (never been used) since my project never going to be happened. :(

I don't know how much they worth now... Please make me an offer via PM/email if interested. They will be shipped from US zip 60607 if you want to calculate the shipping cost.

th_15W751.jpg

th_15W752.jpg

th_15W753.jpg

I don't know how to set the price since there no recent sale for reference. But a brand new pair of 17W75 (NOS) were sold for $300 here, and 15W75 is more expensive than 17W75 when new. I'm thinking ~$300/pair... but you are welcome to sent your offer via PM or email (dearluckydog@gmail.com).
Thanks

Sorry, I guess there's some confusion here... These are not those clearance items from parts-express a while ago.
Both are 8 ohms matched pair, ordered from the same vender as Alan Yan (Founder of Silverlne) long time ago...

Don't hesitate to PM/email me with any question!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.