• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

50+Kg of electronics for free.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I'm cleaning up!
Instead of throwing away a bunch of old cd-players and video's
I thought it was appropriate to post a picture of them and give the community the opportunity to pick them up.
They are of course for free. Only limitation: I’m not delivering and you take everything. Mail me.

Greetings

/Hugo - still cleaning up the mess... there will be more. :)

Attachments

• cleaning.jpg
    cleaning.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 407
Joined 2003
Paid Member
All players and VCR's are for spare parts only.
A single one could be repaired. All machines were abandoned by there owners because the repair cost was too high.
I kept them a few years (for spare parts) and now I finally decided to let them go.
All of the cd-players have mechanical problems.
Worn out lenses, broken tray or other mechanical parts broken.
Electronically you will find everything intact. I never took any part out of them as far as I recall.

/Hugo :)

I know :( The mail server is down

I think that I gave you another adress to reply, in the mail I sent you.

But if all the cd players have mechanical problems, I don't think that I'll take one. Repairing the optics is out of my competences, and for the momment I need no spare parts.

I was thinking about doing the contrary: getting a cd player with good mechanics, and repair or change the electronics

Good luck for cleaning up your mess ;)

Alex

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.