FS: Sony Mobile ES XM7557, CDX-C8850 Head Unit, PPI Subs - SoCal - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th August 2010, 08:25 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Sony Mobile ES XM7557, CDX-C8850 Head Unit, PPI Subs - SoCal

I have several mobile audio equipments that I was told were pretty good quality, at least about 10 years ago. The head unit and amp were acting up so I bought new ones, and now I'm wondering if these old equipments have any value in them. I'm not trying to make a killing off of these, so just make any offer.

1. Sony CDX C8850, 45x4 output, has 2 remotes (one of them is mountable to the steering wheel column I believe). The player has trouble reading new CD's (supposedly some old CD players have this problem?), and some times it makes static noises when playing CD's. Also it seems to only like CD-R's that were burned at slower speed and with specific character set. I also have 10 disc changer that I don't believe works.

2. Sony XM-7557 mobile ES 5 channel amp, one of the channels I believe doesn't work anymore and needs to be bridged.

3. PPI 10 inch subwoofers. One is blown, the other has a loose wire that just needs to be soldered.

Please e-mail me with any offers, located in SoCal, not willing to ship. Thanks.

Sam

Hide this!Advertise here!