• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 1xJVC EZ51, 1x Sanyo MCD-ZX530F Dismantled and 1x Sanyo MCD-ZX530F-Australia Only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

I have for sale:- (Australia only - due to postage costs)

1x JVC EZ-51 with remote. Item was purchased from a store in the UK (reconditioned) and sent by the relatives to Australia. I was always going to make it to a Shigaclone but never got around to doing it. Item has been in cupboard for around 2 years. I only have the unit+remote (no box, manual etc). CD player tested before this listing.
$100 + postage.

Whilst waiting for the JVC I bought:-

1xSanyo MCD-ZX530F which has been gutted and the digital out connected.
Please see picture.
$60+postage.

Please read for more details:-
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digi...ansport-shigaclone-story-262.html#post1697190

1x Sanyo MCD-ZX530F. Purchased new and never used. Includes box,manual but I cannot see the power cable.
$60+post

1x remote control to suit JVC EZ-51 $15+post.

Regards Jeremy

Attachments

• P1000584.jpg
    P1000584.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 360
  • P1000583.jpg
    P1000583.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 355
  • P1000580.jpg
    P1000580.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 341
I had the intention of using it as the basis of one.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-source/120229-finally-affordable-cd-transport-shigaclone-story-262.html#post1697190
Originally posted by thermos
I thought I would try and buy a Sanyo MCD-ZX530F.
It is quite a simple unit and made sure it didnt support MP3s.

On opening it up it has the same CD-06 (K17T40/41) Board with
DOUT etc.

Although, it does not have a LC78601R but rather a LC78602R.
Is this OK? Any advice would be appreciated.

The other chip is a LA9242.

JVC RC-EZ57

Hi folks I searched high and low (and this thread) but I can't find out if anyone has gutted the JVC RC-EZ57 which is available here in Japan.
Looks exactly like the JVC RC-EZ51 to my tired eyes...
Any one know?
Might have to buy 1 to find out....

brgds
Bill

SOLD:JVC EZ51. 2x Sanyo MCD-ZX530F still available

Hi All,

The JVC has been sold.

The 2 Sanyo MCD-ZX530F are still available, but no longer includes the box (as I used it to sent the JVC). The JVC remote is also still available.

The postage charge via Registered australian post to anywhere in Australia will be $25 for the full unit and $20 for the disassembled one.

Regards
Jeremy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.