• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE Distortion Analyzer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, I have this really interesting combo Dist Analyzer/Oscillator unit. Made by 3M (I think) but I don't think many were made. Original acquisition stickers are on top with a cost of $4500. :crazy:
The sine wave section works up to the 4th or 5th range, then it gets squirrely. The square wave section is not working. The distortion analyzer worked when I bought it 5 years ago but stopped working at some point (never really used it). The interlocking switches need a good cleaning. Really, the whole thing needs a good cleaning.
All I ask is a donation to diyaudio and actual shipping costs. I won't charge for packing. Sorry for the terrible pics. Dying camera.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 177
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.