• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fs hosa wdc-427 word clock $75

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is Hosa's modular series word clock generator . I was using it to great effect with my Behringher 24/96 upsampler to generate a new clock and synch with my Tact processor. Switching to a hard disk based system so no longer needed. Also very useful with sound cards to remove the clock from the internal workings of the computer. Uses a Burr Brown PLL 1700E to generate the clock from 44-96k switchable on the front. Looking at $75 USD paypal or international postal money order + actual post office shipping from Canada which shouldn't exceed $10 for US/Canada as unit is very compact. Includes power supply. It is fully functional. My references are ebay;audiogon and canuckaudiomart.
I will let others judge the part count put I don't think you could build one for much less.
Might consider possible analog audio trades - phono stage?

Attachments

• hosa size.jpg
    hosa size.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 56
  • clockinside.jpg
    clockinside.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 58
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.