• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Foster wf-100k Plate Amplifier Pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of these plate amplifiers I bought from Jack Hidley's NHT surplus sale. They are brand new still sealed in their original shipping boxes. I bought 4 total and decided only to use two of them. I paid $35 per unit plus shipping. These two plate amplifiers can be bridged together to deliver 220watts into 8 ohms.

I will sell both of them for $70 plus the actual cost of shipping. Like I said earlier these are new in the box still. Just like you would get them if you purchased them directly from Jack. Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thanks,

Nic

Not interested, ...but as an owner of a pair of these amps, I can recommend them. Just remember that they are cut off at 30 Hz which can be easily defeated with a little soldering in case you need response below 30 Hz (eg. for home theater purposes).

Apart from that, equal or better than the typical stuff from parts express etc ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.