• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BNIB: RARE UK KEF KAR 160Q Black cone!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here I have for sale brand new and extremely rare black coned KEF KAR 160Q speakers in their original box.
I'm looking for £200 inc shipping via postal cheque or paypal as I'm aware these are highly valuable.

These speakers sound brilliant I tested them briefly on a home amp and they sound very nice indeed, the detail on the treble is hard to beat.

PHOTOS TO COME SOON

Hi Jozua,

I would imagine that these speakers would have a high Q suiting them to smaller enclosures (since they are designed for a car door), perhaps if you contacted KEF they might pass some T&S parameters to you.
There were none made available however, as they weren't expecting people to redesign their car doors for them...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.