• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Beyerdynamic A1 Audiophile Headphone Amplifier 713708

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NEW - 10/10 MINT CONDITION​

The box has been opened to briefly test and photograph the headphone amplifier. Everything is in perfect, mint condition.
Rating: 10/10.

Starting Auction Price: $614.00
2010 Retail Price: $850.00
Winning Bid: $????
Shipping from Zip Code: 01085 - Westfield, Massachusetts
FREE SHIPPING! See auction for more details about delivery.​

I have 103 Positive Feedbacks on eBay. I have 58 positive feedbacks as a seller. I am an ID verified eBay seller. I am also a Premium PayPal verified member. (In other words, my social security number, real name, real address, landline phone number, three confirmed credit cards, and a confirmed bank account are all on file with eBay and PayPal. Ergo, you can trust me!).
http://myworld.ebay.com/give_this_book_a_home

This transaction must be completed within eBay. (I cannot complete this transaction outside of eBay). After you win the auction, you must pay with PayPal.​

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.