• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Silk Audio Transformer Volume Control (TVC) with Seiden Switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

23 steps, Supermalloy cores with 1200H of inductance. Details at Silk Audio 23 Step Supermalloy TVC (Pair) | Diy HiFi Supply

Switch is a Seiden 23 position: Seiden 23 Position Stereo (2 channel) | Diy HiFi Supply

These are already soldered together, so all you need are 2 pairs of jacks and a box for a lovely preamp. Comes with the mounting clamps shown (note that I put a layer of cardboard between the clamps and the transformer cases to keep them from scratching -- these come out)

$370 for the set (PayPal included, shipping is extra).

PM, or email my username at ecp.cc

This is a really good buy! I wish I had an extra $370 lying around. If they are still around in a month or so I may swipe them! Just need to sell a few things myself before the wife could stomach a purchase like this. She could never understand how two little silver cans 7cm x 5cm could cost $370....unless she could wear it on her body somehow.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.