• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: DIY Hagtech Piccolo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a DIY Hagtech Piccolo. This has significantly upgraded parts to include PRP resistors, Blackgates capacitors in critical areas, DynamiCap coupling capacitors and TI shield over the PS section. It has been modified to have removable resistors to adjust cartridge loading as desired. The LED was not installed. This kit was completed but has never been used and is therefore being sold as is as I have nothing to test it with. Around $450 invested in parts along. I am asking $350 plus shipping. It will ship via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation and insurance. I accept USPS Money Order and Verified Non-Credit card PayPal only. I have feedback on Head-Fi and EBay under the same name and Audiogon under thumperrider112. Please email me with any questions and for photos. Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.