• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: GlassWare Tetra phono kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a GlassWare Audio Design Tetra phono stage kit. I ordered this and have never gotten around to building it. This kit includes the following options:
1. Ceramic tube sockets
2. Wima coupling capacitors
3. Heat sinks and solid-state devices
4. Power supply capacitors
5. Resistors for the PS section
6. PCB stand offs
7. RTI capacitors

I paid $150 for this kit and will let it go for $100. It will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees. I accept USPS Money Order and Verified Non-Credit card PayPal only. I have feedback on Head-Fi and EBay under the same name and Audiogon under thumperrider112. Please email me with any questions or if you would like a photo of the parts. Thanks!

For sale is a GlassWare Audio Design Tetra phono stage kit. I ordered this and have never gotten around to building it. This kit includes the following options:
1. Ceramic tube sockets
2. Wima coupling capacitors
3. Heat sinks and solid-state devices
4. Power supply capacitors
5. Resistors for the PS section
6. PCB stand offs
7. RTI capacitors

I paid $150 for this kit and will let it go for $100. It will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees. I accept USPS Money Order and Verified Non-Credit card PayPal only. I have feedback on Head-Fi and EBay under the same name and Audiogon under thumperrider112. Please email me with any questions or if you would like a photo of the parts. Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.