• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Edcor GXSE 10-8-5K Single Ended Transformers (Qty 2) - Simple SE Builders take note!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Edcor GXSE 10-8-5K Single Ended Transformers for sale. These are very well suited for the Tubelab Simple SE.

10 Watts
5000 Ohm Primary
8 Ohm Secondary
40% U/L Tap

These transformers have been used in a test amp but never mounted permanently. Mid-way trough amp construction, I switched from 8 Ohm to 4 Ohm speakers and decided to install more suitable transformers (also Edcor GXSE).

The taps have never been soldered. There are no defects other than a minor crack to the edge of one of the blue plastic bobbins. Crack is only visible from the bottom and has no effect on performance (arrived from Edcor in this condition). These are the older style GXSE transformers that do not have the blue painted end bells. As I understand it, they are functionally identical.

Edcor is currently running at 5-6 week shipping schedule. I will ship these out within 1 day of payment.

Payment is by Paypal. I will ship at the buyer's expense.

I would like $50 plus shipping. PM for shipping quote or photos.

I realize this isn't a huge savings over factory price but they are available today and I am located in Canada so a Canadian buyer can also save on international shipping from Edcor and GST/Handling at Customs.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.