• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Gainclone, dhr turbp pcb, dx blam es pcb all for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi i am selling my
1. gainclone amplifier (build in inside a solid bullet proof case taken from a pa amp with british made transformer)
2. dhr turbo pcb board (industry quality)
3. dx blam es pcb boards (two of them)

willing to negogatiate a price for all three as i want to buy a fluke 87 multimeter.
i am open to offers

here are the pictures of them the gainclone amplifier is the silver casing build like a battle ship. The picture of the it was before the gainclone chips were inserted inside it but this what it looks from the outside.

Attachments

• SSL11150.JPG
    SSL11150.JPG
    547.6 KB · Views: 177
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    495.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    611 KB · Views: 169

Attachments

• DSC06219.JPG
    DSC06219.JPG
    523.2 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC06220.JPG
    DSC06220.JPG
    858.7 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC06221.JPG
    DSC06221.JPG
    426 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.