• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale - Behringer Ultracurve 8024 Digital EQ - heavily modified

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Konnichiwa,

Same story as before folks, in order to finance my Wedding (it turns out I have to travel to Africa because of Visa troubles...) and some new projects several parts of my system are up for grabs.

Item #3 is a Behringer Ultracurve 8024 Digital EQ, earlier version with Crystal AD Chip, Digital I/O module and heavily modified. Box is around too.

Modifications as follows:

1) All signal section and PSU electrolytic capacitors changed to Sanyo Os-Con, big PSU electrolytcs are Panasonic FC.

2) All rectifier diodes are Schottky.

3) All Op-Amp's (except Mic Pre) are changed to National Semicondcutor LM6172.

4) The units PCB is C37 lackquered and all capacitors has the plastic sleeving stripped.

5) (and this optional and can be removed) a pair of Stevens & Billington TX-410LO line output transformers where fitted to the unit, giving true transformer balanced outputs.

As it stands, the whole digital EQ, boxed, with manual £ 200 or $ 320 WITHOUT the line output transformer, with output Transformers £ 245/$ 400, plus shipping. The Measurement Mike is NOT included! Please note that the EQ is 230V only, so it either needs a replacement transformer or a stepup transformer to work in the US.

Sayonara

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.