For Sale - Behringer Ultracurve 8024 Digital EQ - heavily modified - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th June 2003, 08:09 PM   #1
Previously: Kuei Yang Wang

Default For Sale - Behringer Ultracurve 8024 Digital EQ - heavily modified

Konnichiwa,

Same story as before folks, in order to finance my Wedding (it turns out I have to travel to Africa because of Visa troubles...) and some new projects several parts of my system are up for grabs.

Item #3 is a Behringer Ultracurve 8024 Digital EQ, earlier version with Crystal AD Chip, Digital I/O module and heavily modified. Box is around too.

Modifications as follows:

1) All signal section and PSU electrolytic capacitors changed to Sanyo Os-Con, big PSU electrolytcs are Panasonic FC.

2) All rectifier diodes are Schottky.

3) All Op-Amp's (except Mic Pre) are changed to National Semicondcutor LM6172.

4) The units PCB is C37 lackquered and all capacitors has the plastic sleeving stripped.

5) (and this optional and can be removed) a pair of Stevens & Billington TX-410LO line output transformers where fitted to the unit, giving true transformer balanced outputs.

As it stands, the whole digital EQ, boxed, with manual 200 or $ 320 WITHOUT the line output transformer, with output Transformers 245/$ 400, plus shipping. The Measurement Mike is NOT included! Please note that the EQ is 230V only, so it either needs a replacement transformer or a stepup transformer to work in the US.

Sayonara

Hide this!Advertise here!