• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Focal 8V5411 8" woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

Chasing a pair of Focal 8V5411 8" woofers to augment the pair I already have (want to go isobarik).

They've been discontinued for some time and i've contacted a few focal dealers (including zalytron who often buy the runout stock from focal) and no-one has them.

Perhaps someone has a pair (or more?) sitting in a cupboard somewhere that they can spare?

Please send any positive sightings to 8V5411 -=at=- kyelight.net

Thanks in advance!

Kye.

I have a pair of 8V411Js which are similar to the drivers you are looking for. They are also discontinued. Have attached pics. They were rear mounted so that is why you see a gasket on the front. You can have the pair for $50 plus shipping. reply audioltd@metrocast.net

Attachments

• 8v416J_F.jpg
    8v416J_F.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 8V416L_R.JPG
    8V416L_R.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 58
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.