• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Siemens 40v 68000uf B41564 unused Nos capacitors for sale.Ideal for passlabs amps!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi.I have Siemens B41564 nos capacitors for sale.Never used.Have been told one of the best sounding capacitor available!Very suitable to be used in Class A pass amplifiers.Very high quality.New special price.They are 19.9$ each.I accept paypal.Thank you for interest

Attachments

• P7030010.JPG
    P7030010.JPG
    304.5 KB · Views: 279
  • P7030011.JPG
    P7030011.JPG
    403.1 KB · Views: 266
  • P7030012.JPG
    P7030012.JPG
    471.4 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
would You buy "NOS" eggs?

Sorry to rain Your parade but have You looked at the data code?
According Your pictures these "NOS" electrolytic capacitors are from the year 1990 and are over 20 years old now!
I mean this are not tubes, semiconductors, foil capacitors or other stuff that (almost) doesn`t age......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.