Nice Kyocera DA-610 CD Player! $75 OBO - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th June 2010, 06:43 PM   #1
adowd is offline adowd  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Nice Kyocera DA-610 CD Player! $75 OBO

Bryston amp and Mc preamp are sold, this is the last piece of my gear. Sweet vintage cd player by Kyocera. Both player and matching original remote control work. I noticed when removing the batteries from the remote that there was some corrosion on the battery contacts. I'm thinking that can probably be cleaned off by someone who knows what they're doing?.. Both are cosmetically pretty good - tiny (about the size of a pencil point) chip on bottom underside corner of wooden edge piece, some metal dulling, etc, but overall nice for a retro piece. Marks on buttons and front panel in some of the photos are just fingerprints/smudging from positioning for pictures.

I don't have the original box, but I do have some very nice heavy-duty audio equipment boxes I can ship it in, double-boxed if desired. Shipping to be determined, based on whether buyer wants one box or double-boxed. (You pay actual shipping charges only, I would never charge a 'handling fee'). Also available for pick-up if you happen to be anywhere near Ithaca NY.

Click the image to open in full size.

(The white lines across the panel are just a reflection of a white bookcase opposite.)

Several more photos here:
Kyocera pictures by CooperativeGroup - Photobucket

Personal check, money order, western union cash, or Paypal ok if verified & buyer pays the % fee (I am a verified U.S. PayPal account-holder).

I'm still relatively new on DIYAudio, but have over 9 years of history on Ebay, never had a bad experience or unhappy buyer, 100% positive feedback which can be viewed here: eBay Feedback Profile for mayday517

(I'm listing this here instead of there b/c between their fees and PayPal's cut, they get almost 20% of the sale, and I'm tired of that.)

Feel free to pm me or email me directly for faster response: a.dowd AT graduate DOT org.

Hide this!Advertise here!