• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Hypex UCD400HG Dual Mono Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hypex Dual Mono Amp - 2 x UCD400HG HXR with 2 x SMPS400

Sounds fantastic, 7 months old, being sold to fund the build of a UCD700 based amp. This was built to power a centre channel but i am so impressed a UCD700 amp is going to be built to replace my Bryston!

Factory fitted with the HXR regulators. IMG_1118.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

Front panel power Led's, DC protection, Neutrik connectors. Amp has 3mm thick anodised aluminium top plate and soft rubber feet.

200watts @ 8 Ohm

400watts @ 4 Ohm

Can demo to serious buyer, based in Chigwell,Essex.

Can send by DHL, UK only for those further afield - £15 next day.

Cost £806 in parts, commercial verisons cost £1500 +

Asking £500

Power is RMS...Check out the pdf data sheet from Hypex. Very impressive for the size and weight.

I was hoping to ship within the UK only - i can ship internationally though but on the following terms: shipping with insurance at cost also cleared funds via bank transfer before shipping. Otherwise i will be open to the classic paypal fraud - goods didnt arrive / and or damaged and demand refund from paypal.

Thanks,

Luke

Hypex Dual Mono Amp - 2 x UCD400HG HXR with 2 x SMPS400

Sounds fantastic, 7 months old, being sold to fund the build of a UCD700 based amp. This was built to power a centre channel but i am so impressed a UCD700 amp is going to be built to replace my Bryston!

Factory fitted with the HXR regulators. View attachment 177309

View attachment 177310

View attachment 177311

Front panel power Led's, DC protection, Neutrik connectors. Amp has 3mm thick anodised aluminium top plate and soft rubber feet.

200watts @ 8 Ohm

400watts @ 4 Ohm

Can demo to serious buyer, based in Chigwell,Essex.

Can send by DHL, UK only for those further afield - £15 next day.

Cost £806 in parts, commercial verisons cost £1500 +

Asking £500
ok I'm interested, as we do for a quick transaction?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.