• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Acoustic Panels and S&B Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Acoustic Panels and S&B TransformersWell I just went to the accountant today and I have to pay tax, so I got to thinking I should sell the bits I don't need anymore.

I have for sale 2 pairs of Stevens & Billingtons TX102 MKIII transformers. £100 per pair.

These are exactly the same transformers used in the Music First passive pre-amp and sound incredibly transparent. They can be used in conjuntion with a 24 position selector switch to make a superb pre-amp.

Here they are (3 pairs, I'm keeping 1 pair) in a 6 channel volume control I made.

Pre-amp.jpg

I also have 1 pair of Ambiance absorber panels for £150, complete with hand made batik artwork. They have a few marks as they are a couple years old, but otherwise in good condition. I took them to a couple of hi-fi exhibitions, but I haven't done any this year and I plan to borrow from another supplier if I do a show in future (save transporting too much stuff).

These are the actual items, I just cut them out because the room is so messy!

WhitePanels.jpg

Finally, I have 1 pair of Ambiance wooden framed panels for £150, that can be either absorbers or diffusors (I'll put the internals in when purchased). These wooden framed ones look really classy, but do weigh a bit so make sure you have good screws in the wall!

WoodenPanels.jpg

WoodenCorner.jpg

*Please note I only have one box for the panels, so whoever buys the first pair can have shipping, the remaining par must be collected, or I can drop off in a 20 mile area of Gravesend for fuel cost.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.