• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Extrema power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have reluctantly decided to sell my extrema power amp, as designed by Sander Sassen/Bruno Putzeys.

The amp was built at the end of 2008 and has been in almost constant use since. The enclosure is a pesante dissipante 4u/400mm and the amp is biased to approximately 50W class A. Input is via balanced XLR and output is via speakon connector.

I'm looking for around £500 plus shipping (approximately £30 to UK address, but collection from Newcastle is recommented due to the weight).

Photos can be seen below - Drop me a PM or email me at persivoreatgmaildotcom if you have any questions or want any more information.

- Tom.

Attachments

• Snapshot043.jpg
    Snapshot043.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Snapshot044.jpg
    Snapshot044.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Snapshot046.jpg
    Snapshot046.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 208
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.